Transport of animals

We offer transport of pets. With us you can transport, among others, cats, dogs, hamsters, ferrets, birds, amphibians, reptiles, etc. The presence of the owner during transport is not required.

Transport of animals takes place in accordance with the applicable regulations of the European Union and is associated with the requirement of having the necessary documents. We present several important pieces of information concerning the transport of pets.

Dogs, cats, ferrets

They must have a MICROCHIP, used for identification. It has to comply with requirements on animal health, used for transport of pets of the non-commercial nature (annex to the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (UE) 438/2010 no. 438/2010 of 19 May 2010 amending the regulation (EC) no. 998/2003).

They must have a rabies vaccination. The first vaccination performed on the animal older than 3 months of age is valid after 21 days from its performance (Commission Decision No. 2005/91/EC of 2 February 2005). Next vaccinations become valid on the day of their execution. The date of implementing the microchip must be earlier than the vaccination date.

Animals must have a passport issued by the authorized veterinarian. The passport confirms the validity of the rabies vaccination. District veterinary councils keep records of veterinarians, authorized to issue passports. Moreover, such lists are available on the website of the National Veterinary Chamber.

Dogs and cats before travelling to England must undergo the prevention against tapeworms. Such prevention should be conducted in the period not shorter than 24 hours and not longer than 120 hours before the date of crossing the borders of the European Union countries.

Dog breeds which cannot be brought to Great Britain: Pit Bull, Terrier, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, as well as their crossbreeds, because their possession is prohibited.

Amphibians and reptiles

For the transport of amphibians, reptiles, as well as invertebrates there are no specific veterinary regulations. They can be transported to Great Britain accompanied by their owner or guardian. However, what is required is the certificate from a veterinarian that the animal is healthy and fit for journey.

Much more information on the rules of entry for invertebrates, reptiles, amphibians and other animals can be found at:

We also encourage you to familiarize yourself with the current regulations of the Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs DEFRA, Food & Rural Affairs DEFRA,

Catch promotions, write, call and get information!


Mon. – Sat. 09:00-18:00


+44 749 579 0880
- valuations, logistics,
+44 752 666 5077
- valuations, marketing, transport


+48 606 990 432
- valuations, logistics,



JPM Service
1 Minton Close
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV 1 2 DE
Great Britain